Ganked from a number of friends on the interwebs.
Don’t take too long to think about it. List 15 books you’ve read that will always stick with you — The first 15 you can recall in 15 minutes.
- The Book of Atrix Wolfe by Patricia McKillip
- Hogfather by Terry Pratchett
- Pawn in Frankincense from Dorothy Dunett
- Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny
- The Lions of Al Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Hart’s Hope by Orson Scott Card
- Waylander by David Gemmell
- Helliconia Summer by Brian Aldiss
- The Chinese Gold Murders by Robert Van Gulik
- The Earthsea Quartet by Ursula Le Guin
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Mahabharata (abridged version)
- River of Gods by Ian McDonald
There’s a lot of those that I read as a teenager (and very few things I’ve read recently, but I’m a firm believer in putting at least 2-3 years between me and a book to see if I still remember it).